Community Broadband/Digital Equity Committee
Participation is open to all interested NATOA local government and consultant members in good standing.
Mission: Keep informed of developments in Community Broadband and Digital Equity.
- Explore innovative strategies for community network deployment, broadband adoption and digital equity.
- Review business models and funding opportunities for community broadband projects and digital equity initiatives.
- Provide opportunity for local government specialists in community broadband and digital equity to share experience among peers.
- Spearhead the nomination process and make recommendations to the board for annual Community Broadband and Digital Equity Awards.
- Provide expertise, leadership, and guidance to the board and staff on how to best represent the membership regarding community broadband and digital equity related policy and strategies.
Interested in joining? If you are seeking an opportunity to amplify your voice and are passionate about community broadband and digital equity, we encourage you to join our committee!