Skip to content
Welcome to our new site! To get started, click login on the top right and follow the steps to reset your password. Once you've logged in, check out our new Member Compass and update your profile. We hope you enjoy!
Key Accomplishments in our first 40 years:
- Established the first national network of local governments across the country to address cable franchise, rights-of-way and PEG issues.
- Became first member organization to serve the professional needs of cable-related professionals in local government.
- Advised and assisted local governments in implementing the 1984 and 1992 Cable Acts, and the 1996 Telecommunications Act.
- Successfully lobbied on many national legislative issues that reaffirmed local government authority to manage public property and address communications issues in the best interests of local residents.
- Continues to be the leader in government and consumer organizations in filings before courts and the FCC on vital communications issues.
- Successfully negotiated technical standards with the National Cable Television Association that the FCC adopted.
- Succeeded in modifying FCC rate regulation rules and customer service standards to meet the needs of the consumer.
- Has become a respected voice with the FCC and Congress on broadband issues.
- Educated, trained and supported over 2,000 local government professionals in a variety of communications issues impacting local government.
- NATOA’s efforts have saved local governments hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal and lobbying fees on issues of rights-of-way, franchising, broadband, wireless communications facilities siting and other communications matters.
Is your organization a member or do you want to create a guest account?
If you are an employee of a NATOA member organization and you need to create a login, or if you would like to create a non-member account, set up your login information by clicking “Create an Account” below.
If your organization is a member, your online account will allow you to:
Create an Account
- Stay informed on current legislative matters
- Register for Conferences & Events
- Submit Awards Program Entries
- View & Pay Invoices
Applying for membership?
NATOA members have full access to exceptional education, a vibrant community, and essential tools that empower and inspire. Join your peers and take advantage of the range of benefits available:
View Membership Information
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Alerts on Nationwide Telecommunications Issues
- Professional Development & Training
- Discounted Conference & Award Entry Pricing
- Robust Member-Only Listservs
- Access the Member Directory