Who We Are
Founded in 1980, NATOA offers a wide range of advocacy services to members representing cities, towns, counties and commissions across the country. Join us and take your seat at the table today!
Join Now! Easy online registration and payment.
- Advocacy and Legislative Updates at the Federal Level, including Capitol Hill, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Courts
Analysis of Emerging Issues In:
- Local Government Telecom Policy
- Broadband Planning Best Practices
- Cable Franchising & Renewals
- Operation of Public, Education and Government (PEG) Channels
- Rights-of-Way (ROW) and Zoning related to Wireline/Wireless, Small Cell, 5G
Dynamic, Informative & Engaging Annual Conference
- Network with members from cities, towns and counties across the country
- Achieve professional recognition for PEG programming and broadband projects
- Catch the latest on emerging issues
- Test-ride cutting edge technology
- Webinars, national directory, newsletters
- Committee discussions, calls and forums
- National conference speaking, mentoring and networking opportunities
- Access to exclusive, specialized listservs
Our Pledge to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
NATOA models inclusion and embraces diverse backgrounds and perspectives of those with whom we work and the members and communities we serve. We are committed to building an association that is diverse across many dimensions including age, gender, gender identity, ability, education, ethnicity, nationality, political opinion, professional experience, race, religion, sexual orientation and socioeconomic status.
NATOA promotes an inclusive and welcoming environment that embraces diverse perspectives, cultures, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and sustaining an environment that facilitates open dialogue, learning, leadership, and growth for all of our members.