This year’s conference is an all-inclusive, all-access pass at one low rate. Your registration fee includes all conference events including:
- Pre-conference workshops (both Storytelling and Smart Communities)
- Pre-conference primers and first-timer events/guides
- Three consolidated days of conference sessions, roundtables, networking huddles, exhibit hall, vendor demos, expert chat rooms and idea swaps
- The Government Programming Awards gala on Thursday evening (9/23)
- Access to on-demand conference session recordings to listen at your convenience during and after the conference
NATOA Annual Conference Code of Conduct: View NATOA's Code of Conduct for all conference participants.
NO SHARING POLICY: Your link to connect to the virtual conference platform will be unique to you and cannot be shared with others. Multiple log-ins with the same ID during the event will be dismissed and jeopardize your participation in the event.
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM||Welcome|
For More Information:
Who Should Attend?
- City and County Telecommunications Administrators
- Elected and Appointed Officials
- City and County Managers
- City and County Attorneys
- Planning and Public Works Directors
- Budget and Finance Directors
- Cable and Communications Industry Representatives
- Government Programmers
- Government CIOs and Web site Managers
- IT & Network Managers