Public Safety/Homeland Security Committee
Participation is open to all interested NATOA local government and consultant members in good standing.
Mission: Support NATOA in its goal of being the public safety technology resource for members.
Interested in joining? If you are seeking an opportunity to amplify your voice and are a passionate about public safety and homeland security, we encourage you to join our committee! We meet the 2nd Monday of every other month for one hour at 4 PM Eastern.
Current Agenda Items:
- FirstNet Authority and FirstNet built with AT&T Updates
- FirstNet Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC) Meeting Recaps
- Updates on Other Carriers with Public Safety-Specific Solutions
- DHS SAFECOM
- Microsoft Exchange Server Vulnerabilities
- Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee (BDAC), Disaster Response and Recovery Working Group Updates
- Congressional Actions & Updates: Emergency Reporting Act
- FCC Actions & Updates: T-Band Applications Queue & Mid-Band Spectrum Auctions
January: Monday, 1/11, 4:00 PM Eastern
March: Monday, 3/8, 4:00 PM Eastern
May: Monday, 5/10, 4:00 PM Eastern
July: Monday, 7/12, 4:00 PM Eastern