Participation is open to all interested NATOA local government and consultant members in good standing, join us!
Mission: To assist the Executive Director in developing the information to be distributed to the membership in a professional manner and on a regular basis, including public information, marketing, and the NATOA Website.
Interested in joining? If you are seeking an opportunity to amplify your voice and are a passionate about communications, we encourage you to join our committee! We meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month for one hour.
- New website with integration tools
- Update website language and layout
- Leverage ad retargeting campaign
- Produce the eN-Light newsletter
- Review quarterly social media statistics
- Virtual Conference Communications Overhaul
- Implemented an Ad Retargeting Campaign
- Producted the eN-Light newsletter
- Reviewed quarterly social media statistics
2021 Meetings & Events:
January: Tuesday, 1/19, 3:00 PM Eastern
February: Tuesday, 2/16, 3:00 PM Eastern
March: Tuesday, 3/16, 3:00 PM Eastern
April: Tuesday, 4/20, 3:00 PM Eastern
May: Tuesday, 5/18, 3:00 PM Eastern
June: Tuesday, 6/15, 3:00 PM Eastern
July: Tuesday, 7/20, 3:00 PM Eastern
August: Tuesday, 8/17, 3:00 PM Eastern