Government Programming Awards Committee
Participation is open to all interested NATOA local government and consultant members in good standing.
Mission: To manage and enhance the recognition of extraordinary government programming efforts through the Government Programming Awards.
Objectives: Establish a venue whereby the broad range of government programming can be displayed and critiqued helping entrants to advance the quality of programming they produce.
Interested in joining? If you are seeking an opportunity to amplify your voice and are a passionate about showcasing our programming stars, we encourage you to join our committee!
- Executed the 2020 Annual Government Programming Awards virtually with over 150 participants
- Extended the entry deadline twice to accommodate changing schedules and extreme time constraints due to COVID-19
- Added a Parks and Recreation category. This category received so many entries it was divided to create two budgetary breakdowns.
- Added a Performing Arts Program (Long Form) category
- Updated budget level breakdowns and descriptions
- Held a virtual GPA Viewing Party on the closing night of the Annual Conference
2021 Meetings & Events:
January: Friday, 1/22, 1:00 PM Eastern
February: Monday, 2/1, 2:00 PM Eastern